Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well, I've decided...

I've had enough of meaningful posts.. I'm gonna make posts that are interesting. Y'know.. Those stuff.. with the stuff, and the typing... And the writing.. Awww you know what I mean.

Anyways. Today, let's talk about something unmeaningful!

Hmmm....

Let's see..

I'll talk about.. Airline PEANUTS!

You know.. Peanuts.. From airlines, yeah. Those peanuts ROCK! But, IF you put them into the refrigerator for about a day, it'll taste EVEN BETTER!! HONESTLY!!! It brings the TRUE FLAVOUR OF THE PEANUT!! You know. Not like those ordinary Cap Batu mother fucking peanuts, no man. We're talking about COLD CHILLED AIRLINE PEANUTS!! THOSE ARE GOOD SHIT!!!!

Okok.. Here are some steps in order to make your peanut delight a great lust soother.

Step 1
Note: THE MOST IMPORTANT TASK!!! YOU NEED TO DO THIS TO START ON THE PEANUT LUST SMOOTHA! Ask for peanuts from airline people. [YES! Even though it is a difficult task.. Yeah, i've been there. It's like.. Shit.. I fucking need my nuts.. But.. I'm so afraid to ask.. BUT I NEED NUTS!!!! I NEED NUTS!!! AAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!! MY NUUUUUTS!!!!! Then my parents would be like all.. " 'Scuse me, can I have some peanuts? My son is driving me crazy and if I don't give him any nuts, I will kill him because he is noisy and I love eggs. "] [NOTE! : If you fly with airlines that don't give free peanuts, FUCK THEM!!! AAARGH!!!]
So I get the nuts, HOORAY! XD Save it. Honestly. Keep it in your bag. Yes, I KNOW THE NUTS ARE TEMPTING BUT SHOVE THEM IN YOUR FUCKING BAG ALREADY!

Step 2

Ok class, good job! You made it to step two! Resist the urge, because, obviously, the first pickings of the ripe sealed airline peanuts are on your first trip OUT. So you HAVE to control yourself. First, breath in, then breath out. Slowly reach to your bag, unzip it's zip, slowly once again, breath in, breath out, and grab the packets of peanuts. [ALERT ALERT : IF YOU HAVE THE URGE TO OPEN IT, DON'T! HIT YOURSELF ON THE HEAD AT LEAST 3 TIMES ON THE EATING TRAY BEFORE TRYING AGAIN!] Once you've gripped on the pack of nuts, gently, lift them to your bag, but you must QUICKLY zip your bag up again to temporarily close the urge in eating nuts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE MADE IT THROUGH!

Step 3
You know you're successful when you realized that you forgotten your peanuts UNTIL the end of your trip, and you start on your journey home. Your return flight. Your return flight, will be the MOST tense situation. You will have sweaty palms, legs, PITS, GROINS and even.. EYELASHES!! Yes. First, use anti-persperant[However you spell that] on yourself to kill the STENCH of PEANUT LUST! Then gently, repeat Step 1. If successful, repeat step 2. If you're successful once again, YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!! ALMOST HOME!!!! JUST RESIST A LITTLE MORE TEMPTATION!!!!

The Final Step
As you head home, your heart will race, your peanuts are inside your bag, happily waiting TO BE DEVOURED! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
... Anyways. As you're in the car, go to sleep, there's nothing you can do now. Your bag is in the boot, you will feel a depression, BUT NO! You MUSN'T LOSE TO THAT FEELING! THAT.. EMOTION! YOU MUST FIGHT IT! Go to sleep, before you jump out of the car. Yes..
After you reached home, QUICKLY OPEN THE BOOT! Yes, the boot and GET YOUR BAG!
With your PEANUTS!!! Quickly remove the packed peanuts AND STUFF THEM ALL IN THE REFRIGERATOR! DO IT! YES! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Once you're done so, allow it to chill over for a day, and.. HWAAAAAAAALAAAAA!!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COLD CHILLED AIRLINE PEANUTS! FEAST! YOU FOOLS! AHAHAHAHA! FEEAAAST!! REND!! TEAR!!!! KILL!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

... Well, hope you now understand the pain of a man who has to do this all of the time. Poor [enternameherebeforejacksonleegoesinsaneandbangshisgirlfriend].

... xD Anyways... See ya!

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

Haha..airline peanuts..aren't normal peanuts the same thing as airline peanuts? They are just packed for the airlines..right?
Correct me if I'm wrong..

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha..You really make me laugh la jacksonnn!!

JaCkSoN said...

AIRLINE PEANUTS ARE TEH BOOOOM!!

Anonymous said...

Jackson - the text of the last two paragraphs are so big, I had to paste it into Notebook just to read it. Oy vey. But airline peanuts are nice but only if you open them there and then.

And just for your info, I'm Hannah - one of your 'handmaidens' for the Prince Ali scene. *sighs depressingly*