Friday, September 08, 2006

Hmm..

Heh. Allo' everyone! Welcome once again to my blog.

I wonder, will there be an improvement if I actually become mature.. I wonder how does it feel to be mature, will it feel emo? Will it feel saddening, losing all of what you wanted to keep, your constant happiness? Will you feel angry constantly? Will you lose your patience?

I guess i'll never feel such a thing. My constant happiness and cheeriness acts as an anti-maturity shield. Though I may be "speaking" at this "tone" for now, it will soon go away. Hahaha.

It's already gone I guess. Anyways, enough of that rant.

Oh wow! It's already two months with Jasmine, time flies, honestly. xD Hmm... I wonder how long would we last.. :] Love you baby~ :]

Well, not much happened, oh wait. Something happened.

... We,


... Secondary four Dickens,


... Finally lost...


... A SOCCER MATCH!!!!

Sonovaguns. For some reason, I couldn't play well. I couldn't even catch a high ball properly. Something must be wrong with me. No, Jasmine, it's not your fault. I'm out of practice.. Must.. Train.. TRAIN! My dad is entertaining guests, all of them are drunk. Downstairs, so noisy. Drunkards, they're horrible at the karaoke. Honestly, I want to slap all of them. xD

Aaaaaaanyways, that's all I've gotta say for now! See ya fellow readers!

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

Yes it is my fault.