Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The day, the secret.

Hello everyone!

For some reason, I just feel like writing a poem, well actually the reason is because..

I'M A WANNABE!!! T_T EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN POEM BUT I! Thus, I shall scripteth one down now!

Here goes... xD


On this day, I've heard a tale!
An interesting fact with great detail!
What a secret I have heard,
So much I can do to that turd.

Amazing now, thank you friend,
This excitement I feel will never ceases to end!
Constantly building thoughts in my mind,
There's so much more detail I can find!

Oh yes, there will be people hurt,
But yet, who cares! The person's a turd!
You may wonder who do I speak,
I'll let you have on a little peek!

The person's name contains six letters,
This person's mind is as light as feathers.
For now, I will keep this secret to me,
But soon, I will, use, it, against, thee.

Mwahahaha.. Ahahaha.. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jasmine said...

You sure...?? Tell meeeee...you never tell me anything..*sigh*

JaCkSoN said...

I'm very sure my dear.. I'd never hide anything from you. =]

Jasmine said...

You do...