Sunday, September 10, 2006

Edit! READ ME OR I WILL EAT JOO!

I've decided to Edit my post, to make it more interesting! Since it WAS my birthday after all, and i've got the time now. xD LET'S GOOO!

Hey there everyone! Saturday, I CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY!
Huzzah! XD

It was great..! XD

A day before that, we [mom, me, sis] went to buy random prizes, body mist, chocolate, cat food, ROCKS! ect ect. xD These items were for the prizes to whoever played the games at my party. Well, even though only 50% showed up, I'm happy enough.

Danced like an idiot in my party, embarrassed myself in pool, well, nothing much other than that. xP I really really need to start practicing more pool, i've been sucking lately... Aaaanyways...

The party was from 1 PM - 6 PM. Syafiq ought to be punctual. xP He came 5 minutes before the party ended. Jasmine looked gorgeous. :] So hot.... =D Mmmm.. Forbidden donut..
Aaaanyways.. I cut the cake at 5:30PM, well, there were two, everyone wanted me to smash the extra one on my face, but thank god for crowd controller, me, "stopped" them.. Well, almost got birthday bashed, again. Three in a row. Wooh! I am the best bash evader ever! xD

What else was there... Hmmm.. Before the party ended, had a little...Fun.. ;] At least, 30 minutes? 20 minutes? No idea, everything was too extreme.. xD Saw Omar and Amirah, going to the toilet, together.. xD Ooooohhh....

Well, that's the end of my edit, I guess! XD I would like to thank my godmom and Suet Sim's cousin, Siew Suet Fun, for organising this party for me, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FUN FUN MUMMY! [xD It's a good nickname.] You did a great job! :] If you're for some reason reading this, keep the blog to yourself.. Shhh.. xD

Well, that's all for this edit, once again! See ya! xD

4 comments:

`` said...

Rofl

Shafiq

5.40
too much, the numbers amuse me even

Ida said...

LEE!!! thong thong!!! hehehe =P

Ida said...

lee! the male thongs rocked okay! they are so sexy! hahahha the butt-less 1 is the best! HAHAHAHAHHA =P

Amirah A. said...

WTH JACKSON. :p

for the last time, there were cleaners outside the toilet and i really had to piss lah. GEEEEEEEEz. :P