Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Once again, hello!

Hello everyone!

Usually, i'd be ranting! And just a day ago, I say that i'd "rant about meaningless things!".

Well, actually, I still do both, they're the same, except, one has less meaning.

.... D:

... xD

Ok. Aaaanyways.. Today, I will be talking about..

THE QUOTE AT THE END OF THE DAY ON BLOGS!

You know.. I should get one of em'. But it's too much thinking.. I mean, Adrian uses -poof-, some people use later, or see ya, or -spoof- [INSIDE JOKE! HAHAHAHAHA!], and later mortals, blah blah blah. But I, I don't have anything! Sonovagun! I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING!!

There are benefits to this quote thing. I mean, it's BLOODY COOL!
IT GIVES YOU AN EXIT!! A FUCKING GOOD EXIT!! HELL YEAAAAAAAH!!!! I mean, let's say, I were to use, -Jack casts a spell and an interdimensional portal from the blog world opens, he slowly creeps onto the portal, knowing what is inside, he braces himself, and finally, enters. He's gone..- THAT'D BE LIKE!! WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAH!!! YEAH! HELLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

And... Aaaanyways... You know, and it gives you that "omfgwtfbbq dis guy is so col~! i wuna bang his balls until dey pop! i wis i was ner dis guy so i cn fck him evryday!!! so hoottttt!!!!" personality. HEEEEEELLL YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! DON'T YOU WANT THAT!? I KNOW I DO!!! HEEELLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Maybe I should get me one of them.. Maybe they sell them at E-bay.. Or... SOME FUCKED UP PLACE THAT SELLS STUFF!! WOOOOH!!

HEEEEEEEELL YEAAAAAAAAH!!!!

.... HEEEEEEEEELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kjklsdfjs
dfjs
kdfjs
dkfjskdfjskdlfjsldfkjsldfkjsdfljdf

-Jackson has temporarily gone insane, and is away for now-

-Thirteen minutes later-

I'm back, sorry guys, went insane for a while back there.. Aaaanyways... I've gotta go! MY TIME IS RUN OUT!! NOO!!! THE PEOPLE ARE COMING!! NOO!!! NOT THE JACKEET!!! AAANYTHING BUT THE JACKET!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-Takes deep breath- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

... xD

Ok.. I think that's enough excitement for all of ye! See ya!

No comments: