Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hmm.. Lazy to blog.. Do stuff la! xD

Oh, cool. Let's see now.. xD

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to thequestion.
4.) NO CHEATING!!!

Alright, let's go.


1.) How am I feeling today?
Cure - Metallica

2.) Where will I get married?
Top of the World - The All-American Rejects

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Love is only a Feeling - The Darkness

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana [LOL! Cool.]

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Gotta keep em' seperated - The Offspring [Wha? o_o;]

6.) How is today going to be?
Vertigo - U2 [Up high? Niiiice..]

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Cemetary Gates - Pantera [LOL!! Good song though. xD]

8.) What song describes my parents?
Billy Jean - Micheal Jackson [HAHAHAHAHA!!]

9.) How is my life going?
Hypnotise - System of A Down [...??? Hypnotised.. xD]

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
There's a party here in Agrabah - Aladdin and the King of Thieves [LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! This song is cool though. xD]

11.) How does the world see me?
A whole new World - Aladdin [Wow two Aladdins in a shot, cool.. xD]

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Satch Boogie - Joe Satriani [Uhh...]

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Never had a friend like me - Aladdin [ANOTHER ONE! XD]

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Song 2 - Blur [...?]

15.) What should I do with my life?
Kryptonite - Three Doors Down [Fight my weakness...?]

16.) Will I ever have children?
Don't listen to the Radio - The Vines [Wha!?!?!?!?! Hahahaha..]

17.) What is some good advice?
Dance dance - Fall Out Boy [... To dance!]

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
Vindicated - Dashboard Confessionals [LoL?]

19.) What does everyone else think my current life?
Pump it - Black Eyed Peas [LoL! YEAH! PUMP IT!]

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Don't ask me - OK go [LoL wooh nice reply!]

21.) Will you get married?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day [.... o_o;]

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zepplin [Wha wha wha?!]

23 .) Where will you live?
Fortune Faded - Red Hot Chilli Peppers [Poor!? :(]

24.) What will your dying words be?
Jack Sparrow - Pirates of the Carribean [LOLOLOLOLOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice words!]

25.) When im having sex i say..
Hands down - Dashboard Confessionals [LOL! Wooh, yeah baby, hands down. ;D]

26.) When I meet a girl for the first time i say..
True - Ryan Cabrera [Uhh.. Hmmm...]

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
Guerilla Radio - Rage Against the Machine [WOO! RADIO RADIO!]

The weirdest moments in my life, this is one of them. xD Funnyness. Hahaha... Hope you had fun reading! :]

No comments: