Tuesday, June 06, 2006

LoL OMFGHAHAHAHA!!

Hey there everyone! Yes, today's title is weird, I just felt like putting it. Why, I told you already --; I FELT LIKE IT!!!

Aaaanyways... I woke up at 10:49AM today.. And I slept at 5:00AM. Wow. How did I manage to wake up that early?!?!?!!? Its a mystery... Hmmm... Hmmm.. Hmmm.. Hmmm..
..... Hmmm...

I just remember seeing the Star Wars Bloopers on MTV awards.. IT WAS SO FUNNY!!!

Mmm, mmm, mmmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!
OK ENOUGH OF THAT!

Went to jamming at 7:30PM with Keith and Alexander Teh, jammed till' 9:00PM, it was okok.. After that, for some reason Keith got gayer! Uhh I mean he had a rabid craving for McDonalds.. He was like.. "You know I just saw Harold and Kumar and the journey to White Castle that day, and all of a sudden, I feel like eating McDonalds!" Me and Alex looked at him and decided to walk away, but we were nice friends so we changed our mind and ate with him.

After that.. Well, got back, showered, yada yada yada and i'm here blogging!

Gonna go ice skating tomorrow! And watch.. The.. OMEN!! D:

Well.. Preparing for fright night. That's all!

Out at 11:23PM, see ya! xD

No comments: