Monday, June 19, 2006

Evol.

Hey there everyone! Its quite a long time since I posted eh? Anyways, if there are readers left at all, thanks for bothering to come here again to check.

Its a long week.. Gah.. Yesterday was Father's day! Treated my dad to Dim Sum at Ritz Carlton, it was fun, but the service was poor. Poor poor poor. At least my dad was happy. He won MONEY! Thank you World Cup. xD

Anyways, i'm doing my Physics now. And I actually remember how to do it! Well, guess paying attention to teachers isn't that bad I guess. Paying attention once in a while really helps! I should implement this into my brain...

MY DAD JUST WON ANOTHER RM2000!!! WOOOOOHH!!!!! Celebration! The Togo and Switzerland game is on now. 2-0 now. Huzzah!!!

And Dragon Quest VIII, a wonderful game. Square Enix rocks! I'm gonna work there one day.. Great voice overs for Dragon Quest VIII, nice battle system, good music, graphics. You ought to get the game if you're a RPG game lover.

One day i'm gonna start my own series... And you all RPG lovers will be BEGGING FOR MORE! MOOOORE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Enough of the power mad Jackson, its time, for me to go to bed! Thank you fellow readers for spending a little of your time reading this, see ya!

Out at 10:50PM! See ya! xD

No comments: