Saturday, June 03, 2006

Fermented underground.

Hellooo everyone! I'm sick.. Sorta.. Yes, sick as in ill, not mentally ill, horny, sick minded, even though I already am.

Aaaaanyways. I think I got a cold... And sore throat, band auditions are coming up... D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Need to memorize lyrics, but yet so lazy and tired..

Once again, aaaanyways, i'm not going Bangkok anymore! Huzzah! Really wanna go ice skating... xD Yes, ice skating. Thanks to Jasmine I have an addiction now, if you're reading this Yen, uhh.. CHICKEN!! BAKAWK!!!

Hungry, tired, miserable, hungryhungryhungryhungryhungry, suffering, hungryhungryhungryhungryhungryhungryhungry.

That's all for today! D:

See ya! Out at 11:24PM.

4 comments:

Jasmine said...

WHAT CHICKEN!!?!?! I'm not chicken you are!! I'm a nice person,made sure u didnt fall but you managed to anyways XD.hahahha..

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

JaCkSoN said...

Thanks, anonymous...!

Whoever you are..

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»