Sunday, June 04, 2006

Bright night..

Hey there everyone...!

I couldn't sleep yesterday night.. I don't know why.. It doesn't even matter how hard you try, keep that in mi--

Oh wait sorry. I screwed up my sleeping time!! OMG!! NUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Gah.. What am I gonna do now?!?! I feel so sleepy now even though its only 6:19.. If I sleep I'd be a vampire... D:

But being a nocturnal creature does have its benefits.. I mean, easier access to prostitution, crazy night parties, being in the dark silence... BUT NAH!!! I'd prefer being normal. Maybe being nocturnal once in a blue moon ain't that bad.

Anyhoo... Woke up at 16:13 today.. Then ate lunch, I had Chicken Rice and Chicken Soup! WoooO!!!! Stuffing, but my nose is stuffy so I didn't get to taste properly. Oh well..

I'm looking forward sometime to go ice skating again.. Yes, ice skating.. D: Embarrassing myself, but yet so entertaining.. The simple joys in life... Well.. I'm gonna go play now!

Out at 18:23! See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»