Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh my god... It's been a freakin month...

A MONTH!! CHRIST!!! I've ALMOST gone INSANE!!!

No connection, means no MSN, means no surfing the web, means no online games.. MEANS NOTHING!! MY LIFE WAS LIKE... LIFE WITHOUT JASMINE!! D:
Thank god Jasmine is here, or i'd be.. Smoking pot.. Or... Weed.. Or... ... Ok that's enough. xP

Aaaanyways.. IT'S BEEN A BLOODY MONTH!! I CAN'T REMEMBER A THING OTHER THAN THE EVENT LAST WEEK!

Anyways, again. We had a holiday for a week last week. xP Yes.. A week! But I DIDN'T EVEN SPEND ONE GOOD DAY AT HOME! ARGH! Ok. Calming down.... Done! So, I went to Genting Highlands! With Daniel, Mavind, Syafiq, two of his cool guards (XD), Kee, Adrian Lim, and Nazrin (Or however you spell his name.. ^^;). Was fun, we rode the flying coaster! It was fun. We printed out cool pics on two rides, one of the flying coaster, and one on the cockscrew. It was fun, I had to admit..

Then when I got home, pack bags.. Blah blah.. Clean underwear.. Blah blah.. And went to sleep. Then the next day.. I went to Hong Kong. --; The most BORING PLACE OTHER THAN LET YOU GAIN MANY MANY FATS ever. It was... Stuffing. Eating all day, shopping all night. Gah. D: It's torturing. Especially when there was no line there.. I had no escape from reality.. It was like, me, and my family. I bought a PSP game, Blade Dancer! Not bad RPG, good voice overs, bad battle system. Anyways, the last day, right in the morning before we went back, my dad EXPLODED AT ME! I have no fucking idea why, I think it's the fact that I made him wait TEN WHOLE... SECONDS!!!!! SECONDS CHRIST!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS FUCKING PROBLEM!!

Anyways, got back, endured two more days of no internet connection, then... Finally.... CONNECTION!!!! HUZZAH!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Now, I can finally.. Jack off. Masturbate, jerk off, wank, put it whatever way you want. If not i'm gonna have a wet dream again. Painful wet dreams.. D:

Well, that's all for now! XD SEE YA!

No comments: