Thursday, August 31, 2006

Great day!!

Hello, fellow humans!

Today was a great day.. MERDEKA! AND! HOLIDAYS FOR 4 DAYS! YAY!

Anyhoo. Today, I woke up at 10AM, freaky. O_O And prepared to go to Jasmine's house. So, prepared, blah blah.. And went to her house. She had a surprise for me, I was like, OMFG OMFG OMFG!! I MUST HAVE IT NOW!!!!!! When I reached, it wasn't ready, so, I waited. Watched Benchwarmers. XD It is a funny movie. XD XD. BEEF STEW! Anyways, we had Canadian Pizza for lunch. Mmm...

She gave me some brownie, or, should I say, part of the surprise, and it tasted great!! =D GOOD JOB SHU YEN!! =] It tasted really good.. Mmm... Anyways, hungout in the house until.. The surprise, SHE BAKED ME A... PUDDAKE! Well it was a cake, then it wasn't successful, three whole times, wow that bites, then, it was like.. Pudding, so we called it... PUDDAKE! XD But still, it tastes good! She baked me a cake just for my birthday... XD I love you so much baby! I'm definitely gonna give you something grand on YOUR birthday! =] After that, had a little fun. ;] ... While Mei Yi and Wei Yen distracted us. D: Ohh well! XP

Took it home, Jasmine's mom gave me mooncake! Hmm.. The packaging is nice. XD

Aaaanyhoo.. Came back, gonna go shower now.. xP

Well, that's all for tooooodaaay!! XD SEE YA! XDXDXD

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

OMG! You already figured it out before I gave you the surprise.And I'm sorry the "puddake" turned out to be errr...err.. puddake. XD I'll make it up to you as much as possible.I promise.I'll do whatever you want.