Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gah.. TAGGED!

Gah...! I've been.. TAGGED!!! -GASP-

Anyways, here we go,


1. 4 jobs I would stink at ...
• A math teacher,add math teacher and accounts teacher (bahhh anything to do with numbers)
• A witch doctor that sells shrunken testicles.
• A person who clips nails and sells them for money.
• An accountant that will count sperm.

2 . 4 pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself ...
• Jacko
• Moron-D
• Jiiaaack!
• Sex god

3. 4 movies I could watch over & over again (without falling asleep) ...
• Brokeback Mountain, gay sex part.
• Stephen Chow Movies.
• The Naked Gun [All]
• The Hot Chick.

4. 4 places I want to live in ...
• Japan
• Russia
• Australia
• Amsterdam

5. 4 things I'd love to do during weekends ...
• Play
• Hang
• Date, XD
• Sleep? D:

6. 4 things I couldn't live without ...
• Hell, money. MONEY!!! CHRIST!!
• Food, water... D:
• Family, the one I love, and chicken rice. Christ that shit is good.
• Sex, this shit is EVEN better.

7. 4 alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed ...
• Balleys.
• Rum!! RUM!!!! BUT WHY IS THE RUM GONE!?
• Pina Colada
• Home brewed rice wine! xD

8. 4 favourite food & whom I'd like to bon appétit with ...
• Japanese food - Family, friends, good ol' traditional ways.
• Hawker stall food - Anyone, christ this is like... If you eat, you eat with PEOPLE thing.
• Western food - A candle light, dim light setting, perfect for a couple to enjoy a warm dinner, I wonder if Jasmine would like that.... Hmm....
• Indian food - Hell, indians! XD And... Good ol' friends! Mamaks. Good stuff.

9. 4 places I would rather be in now ...
• Japan.. Yes.. I wanna see the sakura flowers bloom while enjoying plum sake.
• Netsurfer, 5 hours for RM8, that's like, wtf, cheap?
• A party, chillin' myself out.
• A silent night, with calm winds blowing, Jack and Jasmine take a stroll around a peaceful, beautiful lake. The waters shimmering, the sound of water flowing, ahh, so relaxing... Jack then slowly creeps his right hand onto Jasmine's left hand, and they begin to hold hands....... -To be continued- :D

10. 4 people I'm tagging ...
• ADRIAN TAN! YOU. ARE. TAGGED!
• Random person who came to read my blog, you're tagged.
• NAJWA! HAH!
• Sabrina, heh.

Now that THAT'S over... Time to sign out! XD TILL NEXT TIME!

No comments: