Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Pizza + Kaya + Banana = Good eatin'.

Hey everyone...!

Well, today, was actually interesting. First of all. We had our Physics examination. DOH! I hope I score good marks for it, I studied SO HARD!! SO VERY VERY HARD!! Gah! If I don't pass it like Modern maths and Moral, i'm gonna get a hell lot of butt kickin.

Anyways. At lunch, we had Pizza! PIZZA! We had to pay RM 10 for each person, but still. I "sapu"-ed everything, a couple of seconds and a box of pizza and 3 chicken wings are gone. Well, maybe they're still digesting.. Oh well. Still counts doesn't it?

After school, I gave Nic chocolates! Yes good ol' chocolates. Not JUST any chocolates. THE chocolates. The chocolates that everyone likes...! I'm lazy to say it here, so... You could just take a guess. After that, I had cheerleading practice, and oh it was PAINFUL!

First I sprain my arm, then I caught Ky-Lynn when she fell on her ass on my chest, and I got knocked down by a falling girl. And finally. I burnt my feet. I don't like to wear shoes when i'm cheerleading. It was so tempting... But the ground was so hot... So very very hot...

Well I guess that's all. I'm going on a diet! So oatmeal + bovril = yummy! XD
See ya soon..

No comments: