Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Discharge, what a lovely word.

Hello everyone once again!

Today, was a CRAZY DAYY!! CRAZY I TELL YOU!

Well. Maybe at the end of school, anyways. The day started out normal.
Woke up at 6:00AM, then went to sleep at 6.00:01AM. Then I woke up at 6:50AM and I went " OMG! I'M SO DEAD!!!" Had Oatmeal for breakfast, had oatmeal for dinner! Hoorah~!

Anyways, I hope I don't fail my physics and history. I've already failed the rest. I feel freakin dumb. FREAKIN DUMB!! And to say I worked so hard for them. -sigh- And today's Nicole Danielle's birthday! XD Happy birthday!!!!

Then.. Here comes *Adding cliche here* The world's most shocking things said by girls. It was crazy. First, me and Najwa were talking about stuff. Then somehow, Zetty came in and talked about masturbation. Then, all of a sudden, I realized that the other girls in our class just came in and made comments about themselves.
These are a couple of examples.
"You know, when we get turned on, we just discharge."
"Yeah. I mean, how do you masturbate properly? I mean do we use our fingers and insert them into our vagina and move in and out or close and open? And do you think using dildos would be cleaner?"
"You know, my dad has like, three bottles of lubracation, and HE FINISHED TWO BOTTLES!"
"Yeah. I know! I mean, the average penis size for a guy should be at least..... 5.5 inches." -after this, Jackson goes- " OMFG! I FEEL SO SMALL!! "

Well. Hope you enjoyed yourselves and had a good laugh today...!
See ya next time!

2 comments:

jazzy_naj said...

Tsk tsk. im sure you'd like to have that conversation again. =P bwahahaha. you had fun didnt you?

JaCkSoN said...

Yes I did. I did alot.