Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well, I'm a killer.

Yeah. I just killed a friendship because I stated the truth, I'm not gonna post something too long, but I just want to rant about it at least for a while.

Well, you see, me and my ex broke up recently, ;why, I'm not gonna bother explaining here; and well, I asked her, can we still be friends. Because I'm friends with my ex-es and I don't want any bad blood in between because, well I feel that if a relationship ends, it should at least be able to stay as a friendship.

So this is the thing, so I told her [ex] that all relationships will end in some point in time because unless you're gonna be commited to the point of marriage, it will end. Finding this unacceptable, she says she regrets meeting me.

I feel that, while understandable because I broke up with her, ;but, at I didn't do it like "lul let's break up because I don't want to be with you anymore."; but the thing that really bothers me is that she couldn't accept what I said [which was a relationship will end in some point in time unless you're gonna get married if you're blur], and said that she regrets meeting me. What do you guys think? Do you share my point of view [relationships ending if you're not commited to the point of marriage] readers?

And I end my rant there. Thank you for reading.

No comments: