Friday, January 08, 2010

Well howdy doo!

Hey what's up bloggerssss!

Wow, it's been a fucking year already. My god, 2010, time fucking flies by when you're wasting your life in Japan. Wewt! Hahaha. Sigh, I hate my life, BUT I LOVE IT TOO! :D

So yeah, anyways, I've been in Japan for a year plus now, and well, I've been loving it here. Almost everything here is awesome [note that I said almost, because, I'm not a fucking weaboo, you know, who are like "OMFG JPN R OHSUMZ HEHEHE ANIMEANIMEANIME YAOIYAOIYAOI" FUCK YOU GUYS. Mm yeah. That's right.]

So, it's 2010, and sigh.. It's so tragic, but it must all come to an end now. I'm so sorry to announce that.. In two years time, the world will be ending. Yes. Ending. Tragically, fucking underground volcanos erupting and shit, the seas fucking going ape on us and shit, time to fucking build arks.

In case you were wondering why I'm bringing this up, of course, silly, it's because of the movie 2012! Well, I don't ACTUALLY believe it, but yeah, I'm just.. Uhm.. Joining the hype you know, bein' cool and shit like.

"Yo dude! You prepared for the god damn apocalypse braaah!?" Then I'd be all, "Nah man, but I'm fucking warning the masses now brah!My fucking blog's telling the people how to prevent it and all that shiiiiit~" then he'd be all, "Woah duuuuuuuude, you are so fucking COOL MAN. I wish I had a blog to update to warn the masses about the apocalypse... [):]"

Then I'd be all, dude, you can, you can. All you need to do, is.... [Conversation fade out movie effect.]

Yeah! So, yeah, the world's ending in two years! :D Get your ark tickets ready, because we're gonna be in WATER WORLD! YAAAY! [I have this feeling that in 2012, there's gonna be this movie called 2024 that's gonna predict the world getting blown the shit up by volcanos, or at least, something close to that. :3]

Yeah, so, right, it's been a long time since I've updated my blog, so I wanna do things differently this time. So, whenever I update, if you guys want me to keep updating, all you gotta do is post some answers to answer my question I ask by the end of the day, and I'll see to it that I update regularly! :D

I might even update to a video blog and start it on youtube if I'm encouraged enough. <3

So, alright! Today's question is, what are YOU going to do for the upcoming "apocalypse"?! If you are allowed only to bring one person and one item onboard, who and what are you gonna bring?

See you people soon!

2 comments:

Misplaced Grimoire said...

A unbreakable laptop loaded with entertainment. Example: anime music movies.

As for a person to bring anyone who wanna live. If more than 1, will choose according to friendship point system lol.

Jasmine said...

i think i'll take ken and an infinite ramli maker.:D hahahha i'm totally joking.