Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hellooo felloooow.

What's up peeps.

Long time since I've blogged again.

... Going back to Malaysia soon.

Two days to go.

Don't really feel prepared to go home, but what can I do.

The ticket's been bought.

I have no choice. I'm forced home.

Not to say I don't want to go home, it's just that. I don't want to go home, yet.

My Japanese isn't fluent enough, and I have 2 weeks of holidays to practice it in Japan by attending events and stuff, or at least, HAD. But alas, my time is taken away by Malaysia.

My family, my friends, it's not that I don't want to see you, once again, I don't want to see you all yet.

The point of me coming to Japan in the first place is to study. I'm not here on vacation, I've been working my ass off in Japan to get good grades for once, and you're dragging me down by bringing me home. I'm happy enough in Japan, maybe even happier, I feel like, I'm free, like, I don't need to worry about anything.

I hope I will never be forced to go back again. I wish that a second time will never come.

I will go back when I'm ready. When I'm done mastering the language, I'll go back once or twice a year, but nothing more.

Until then, I will see you all in Malaysia very soon.

I miss you all, but, this feeling will disrupt my studies. The next time you guys ask when I'll be back, I'll tell you "not yet".

Later people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

but you. dont. study.