Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Not another tag.. ARGH! BIRTHDAY TODAY! :3 So it's a BIRTHDAY TAG! :D... ):

Rules: Simple, just list a few things you've done in your past, be it sinister or childish, or even downright dumb. You may use my post as a sample.Minimum ten things please. =)You can choose whether to tag another person or not.This is just for fun, but if possible, post a picture of a younger you, and the current you.Please put aside feelings of embarrassment. And write what you want to. =)To readers: If the author did not write names, and you know who it is. Keep it to yourself. Thanks.

MEMORY NUMBER ONE
----------------------------
... I used to run around naked in front of everyone until I was 12. Then I realized it was wrong. ... Good times good times.. O:

MEMORY NUMBER TWO
----------------------------
.. I apparently thought a shaver is cool, and "shaved" my tongue. Cut the tip of my tongue. ... Didn't dare to say anything. xO Good times... Good times.. :B

MEMORY NUMBER THREE
------------------------------
.. Well... I used to be even uglier.. D: Don't have a picture though, sorry to disappoint. xO

MEMORY NUMBER FOUR
-----------------------------
Uhh.. I once had a toy stuck in my nose. They had to strap me down at a hospital in order to make me relax. LOL. Like, in four layers of blanket. :B

MEMORY NUMBER FIVE
----------------------------
I used to be so fat, in those Primary School uniforms, you could see my tits sticking out.
... LOL! :B

MEMORY NUMBER SIX
--------------------------
I was so afraid of doing the wrong things, I avoid it. Thus, I could never keep a decent relationship. :B Because I was afraid kissing a girl would be wrong. :b

MEMORY NUMBER SEVEN
------------------------------
When I was young, I was really hyper and naughty. Until such an extent that I was sent to an "experienced mother", which is Suet Sim's cousin's mother. o: I love her so much. :3 I love the whole family so much. I miss the old days.. T_T

MEMORY NUMBER EIGHT
------------------------------
I didn't know what "period" was until I was Form 1. LOL. D:

MEMORY NUMBER NINE
----------------------------
I used to love Power Rangers until I bought a Red Ranger costume and wore it constantly. I stopped watching it when they stopped airing it. Then when I was 12, I watched another new version of Power Rangers, and realized, how lame and corny it was. And how bad the theme song was. "GO GO POWER RANGERS!"

MEMORY NUMBER TEN
---------------------------
I've had so many pets before. 12 hamsters, 2 turtles, 2 rabbits, six dogs, two chickens.
.. All of them died. LOL. o:

.. AND SADLY I HAVE NO PICTURES! D:

... I tag..

... NO ONE! D:<

Ok byeee! xD

No comments: