Thursday, April 19, 2007

WILD CATS IN THE HOUSE! >;3

Hellooooo everyone!!! :D:D:D:D

Wow. Today's a blast. We just finished our...

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL DANCE! :D

Wooooo! Yeahhh! We performed in front of the Walt Disney Asia people in the KL Hilton Hotel!!! Yeah, for the Vice President, the staff members, ect ect.. They loved it! xD

AAAAANYWAYS! I guess the work we had for one whole bloody week non-stop was worth it! XD

We were also invited once again to do it again! In ANOTHER hotel! WEEEE!!! XD Proves we're THAT good! >;3

Though there was a lot of excitement and joy, we lost a fellow dancer and flyer.

Poooooor Carmen... Why didja have to drop eh? xO Get well soon ya! ;]

Also, me and Kim's duet is cancelled, it's now switched to Kim and Nik! :D Good for both of you! :3

And as for MEEEE! I'm singing a solo Italian Opera instead now! WOOOOOHH! XDXDXD What i've been wanting to sing for so long all year long. :3

Anyways, yeah.. I have nothing to post anymore. o_o; I'm still lazy to post a rant. I'm just glad that today we performed really well and impressed the Walt Disney people. xD Huzzah for us!! XDXD

Alright people! Byeeee! :3

No comments: